[j-nsp] JNCIP-SP latest dumps

Scott Morris swm at emanon.com
Sat Mar 31 00:45:26 EDT 2012

And because high school exams allows calculators explains why people
can't figure out how to make change today after hitting the wrong keys
on the cash register...

Because the education system in general is catering to the lowest common
denominator doesn't mean that a certification exam needs to.

Let's see how exciting that is when you figure our that your doctor
passed his/her boards because WebMD was there to help on those
"difficult" things that are more obscure.

An electrician who doesn't understand amperage, or a plumber who doesn't
understand water flow...  Absolutely useless.

Are you telling me that the "experts who the experts call" don't
understand fundamental mathematical concepts, or can't do this stuff off
the top of their heads?

Is there stuff you don't use every day?  Perhaps.  I suppose that
depends on what you do.  If you work in an IS-IS world, then correct,
you could care less about OSPF LSAs.  Learn it.  It's a multiple choice
exam, so statistically, even a monkey has a chance of passing.  In
theory, that should be higher if you understand things.

My two cents for the day.  (or 3.5 in case the register failed)  ;)

*Scott Morris*, CCIE/x4/ (R&S/ISP-Dial/Security/Service Provider) #4713,

CCDE #2009::D, CCNP-Voice, JNCIE-SP #153, JNCIE-ER #102, CISSP, et al.

CCSI #21903, JNCI-SP, JNCI-ER

swm at emanon.com

Knowledge is power.

Power corrupts.