[j-nsp] SRX3600 and NAT

pkc_mls pkc_mls at yahoo.fr
Thu May 10 02:35:14 EDT 2012

Le 27/04/2012 12:14, Tomas Lynch a écrit :
> I'm looking for some info on SRX3600:

Hi,
for docs on juniper products : https://www.juniper.net/techpubs/
> How many static and dynamic NATs are supported per box and per virtual
> router on a SRX3600?
supported means configured or available in the session?
for the config it depends on the release, so you have to check the
releases notes. (try to stick to the recommended junOS for your device).
> Which are the flow inspection average and maximum time?
> Which are the OS and database systems that this firewall protects?
you should have a look at the IPS, but I'm not sure there is a list or
OSes and databases available.
(I haven't searched though).