[j-nsp] Document Update - EX Features

Aviva Garrett aviva at juniper.net
Thu May 10 12:14:04 EDT 2012

Hi Skeeve,

Here is the reason it's not included: the EX2500 does not run Junos
software. I see that the doc web pages are not clear about this, and I
am following up with the PLM and writing teams to see what we might want
to do about this.

Aviva

In message <20120507182021.CFF811148B at eng-mail01.juniper.net>you write: