[j-nsp] M-VPN for IPv6

Stacy W. Smith stacy at acm.org
Thu May 10 12:12:03 EDT 2012

Yes. Juniper has supported BGP-signalled multicast MPLS VPNs (aka NG-MVPN) for IPv6 since 10.0.

Only real extra requirement is:

{master}[edit protocols bgp group ibgp]
regress at aslan# set family inet6-mvpn

in the core, and configuring normal IPv6 unicast/multicast routing in the routing-instance.

--Stacy