[j-nsp] Juniper SFP's

junos fordummies junos.fordummies at googlemail.com
Thu May 10 15:55:00 EDT 2012

my SE in our local US office told me that juniper do this to "claw back R&D
costs". Now that may be hearsay but it certainly makes sense on how they
position their different SFP's and prices. I was a Juniper advocate back in
the late 90's up until mid naughties, but now they are losing the plot. It
was inevitable they would go down the cisco route in attitude and pricing.
Shame really.

J4D