[j-nsp] EX virtual chassis snmp polling - cacti - weathermap

Nick Kritsky nick.kritsky at gmail.com
Fri May 11 08:36:35 EDT 2012

Usual interface polling is the same as for standalone EX.
As far as I know currently there is no OID to poll traffic information
for stack interfaces.
per-FRU data should be available. Now that you have asked that I
wonder why didn't I include them into my cacti :)
Currently I only monitor health data from active RE.
There also are links in google pointing to both Cacti and Juniper
forums - did you try them?

Nick