[j-nsp] Solarwinds Montoring

Morgan Mclean wrx230 at gmail.com
Sat May 19 19:17:10 EDT 2012

I stopped using solar winds and wrote some scripts to generate all my nagios alerts, which amount to a few thousand. Solar winds is the biggest piece of crap I've used in a while, definitely geared for easier Cisco monitoring setup.

Not sure I ever had false positive, but it missed a lot of things it should have reported on. Seems like a simple job.

Sent from my iPhone