[j-nsp] Route redistribution

Patrick Okui pokui at psg.com
Tue May 22 17:58:16 EDT 2012

On Tue May 22 22:46:44 2012, Cyn D. wrote:
> Thanks for the input. Given our network topology, I am trying to avoid
> running a full IBGP mesh.

Anything stopping you from making B a BGP route reflector?

> Also forgot to mention, OSPF Area 5 is a NSSA so that I will have
> control over what is being advertised.

The problem still is that with any eBGP route from the Internet
arriving at router A being withdrawn you still have lots of LSA updates
that OSPF has to recalculate.

If you're bent on redistributing you'll have to paste the relevant
configuration on A, B, and C for both the ospf and bgp sections plus
the policies you're using for redistribution.

--
patrick