[j-nsp] Extremely high failure rate of SCB-E?

Chris Cappuccio chris at nmedia.net
Mon May 28 18:43:37 EDT 2012

I find quite the opposite with the M20 brother, the SSB-E and SSB-E-16

Although what is usually bad on them, if I get a bad one once in a while, is SRAM. It fails. Also, it takes some time in operation to detect bad ones. The DRAM can also fail and the rest of it is pretty much irreplacable unless you are going to solder.

It's possible that your vendor maybe put a stack of known bad crap in a box for you?