[j-nsp] Branch SRX and satellite

Aaron Dewell aaron.dewell at gmail.com
Mon May 28 19:05:51 EDT 2012

That would explain the slowness in obtaining a lease, but after it's obtained it would only be a problem at expiration time, correct?  I haven't observed the issue corresponding to expiration.  The lease is obtained (show system services dhcp client) and the route installed in both the routing table and forwarding table, so I assume that means that (eventually) the DHCP transaction is complete.  Just no pings or anything after that.

Aaron