[j-nsp] Extremely high failure rate of SCB-E?

Julien Goodwin jgoodwin at studio442.com.au
Tue May 29 01:32:45 EDT 2012

On 29/05/12 07:11, Dave Temkin wrote:
> Anyone here running SCB-E's in a significant production deployment and
> found that there's an extremely high hardware failure rate?

I've no idea what the stats actually are, but this does make complete
sense. The chips on them will be new and should be expected to have
higher failure rates, at least until the first few production runs are
sold through.

As they don't have large SRAM/TCAM there shouldn't be the typical first
run of a new RAM process issues.

--
Julien Goodwin
Studio442