[j-nsp] SRX650 - Failover - reth TRUNK with: vlan L2 mode transparent, and vlan L3 = Closed Case

roland DROUAL roland.droual at paris.iufm.fr
Thu May 31 13:51:30 EDT 2012

CLOSED CASE

In fact,  it seems we can't config a trunk link with a interface vlan
layer 3 and a interface vlan layer 2.
The SRX650 can't accept the mixed mode.
Either you route your interfaces vlan layer 3 in the trunk link,
either you bridge your interfaces vlan layer 2 in the trunk link.
The SRX doesn't accept the hybrid mode for a trunk link.

So I decided to get up my Inter-site vlan in the SRX (from the EX4200)
in layer 3 mode

I obtain:
============================
     reth0 {