[j-nsp] instance-specific filters for VPLS BUM/flood filtering

Sebastian Wiesinger juniper-nsp at ml.karotte.org
Mon Nov 5 03:51:20 EST 2012

Hello,

is there a knob so that I can get instance-specific forwarding filters
for the BUM/flood filter option in VPLS instances? I want to define
one filter and apply it via apply-group but I need to generate
separate filters for every instance it is applied to.

I can't find documentation that supports this so I'm not sure if it is
possible at all.

Regards

Sebastian

--
GPG Key: 0x93A0B9CE (F4F6 B1A3 866B 26E9 450A  9D82 58A2 D94A 93A0 B9CE)
            -- Terry Pratchett, The Fifth Elephant