[j-nsp] instance-specific filters for VPLS BUM/flood filtering

Sebastian Wiesinger juniper-nsp at ml.karotte.org
Mon Nov 5 04:44:40 EST 2012

* Per Granath <per.granath at gcc.com.cy> [2012-11-05 10:33]:
> http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos11.4/topics/usage-guidelines/vpns-configuring-firewall-filters-and-policers-for-vpls.html
>
> [edit routing-instances routing-instance-name forwarding-options family vpls]
> filter input input-filter-name;

Hello,

I mean this filter:

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos11.4/topics/usage-guidelines/vpns-configuring-firewall-filters-and-policers-for-vpls.html#id-11524990

[edit routing-instances routing-instance-name forwarding-options family vpls]
flood input filter-name;

And there I'm missing a instance-specific knob. The only reference I
find to "instance-specific" is this:

| To enable this higher precedence on BPDU packets, an instance-specific
| BPDU precedence filter named default_bpdu_filter is automatically
| attached to the VPLS DMAC table

But I can't find a way to enable this for my own filters.

Regards

Sebastian

--
GPG Key: 0x93A0B9CE (F4F6 B1A3 866B 26E9 450A  9D82 58A2 D94A 93A0 B9CE)
            -- Terry Pratchett, The Fifth Elephant