[j-nsp] Running a EX3200-48P with a 320W power

Darius Seroka dariusjs at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 04:45:21 EST 2012

Yes, this also depends on how you configure the ports and what you are
connecting to them. Certain newer devices may require 802.3at-2009 (poe+)
so you may need to budget more power than the older standards 15.4W

You can lock down which ports will do poe and specify maxumum power
budgeting. Below is a config example.

poe {
    interface all {
        maximum-power 15.4;
    }
}

 show poe interface also is nice to show whats currently being used.

Darius