[j-nsp] instance-specific filters for VPLS BUM/flood filtering

Saku Ytti saku at ytti.fi
Tue Nov 6 09:05:28 EST 2012

On (2012-11-06 14:41 +0100), Sebastian Wiesinger wrote:

> Yes, cleary unshared. Btw: what traffic generator is that? Spirent?

Agilent, but it was bought few years ago by Ixia, so marketing peeps would
say Ixia. But Ixia and Agilent have completely different software.

> I'm considering opening a bug for this but I fear it will be labled as
> "feature request".

I think very least they should document what is expected behaviour, since
clearly you can observe different behaviour in different version, which is
security problem, as you've historically dimensioned limitations based on
assumption of single policer, then it's shared later.

--
  ++ytti