[j-nsp] MX - DWDM no link

Luca Salvatore Luca at ninefold.com
Wed Nov 7 06:44:45 EST 2012

Here is the full output from the working interfaces if you are interested:

MX10-1> show interfaces diagnostics optics xe-1/2/0
Physical interface: xe-1/2/0
    Laser bias current                        :  22.118 mA
    Laser output power                        :  1.4120 mW / 1.50 dBm
    Module temperature                        :  28 degrees C / 83 degrees F
    Laser rx power                            :  0.0230 mW / -16.38 dBm
    Laser bias current high alarm             :  Off
    Laser bias current low alarm              :  Off
    Laser bias current high warning           :  Off
    Laser bias current low warning            :  Off
    Laser output power high alarm             :  Off
    Laser output power low alarm              :  Off
    Laser output power high warning           :  Off
    Laser output power low warning            :  Off
    Module temperature high alarm             :  Off
    Module temperature low alarm              :  Off
    Module temperature high warning           :  Off
    Module temperature low warning            :  Off
    Laser rx power high alarm                 :  Off
    Laser rx power low alarm                  :  Off
    Laser rx power high warning               :  Off
    Laser rx power low warning                :  Off
    Module not ready alarm                    :  Off
    Module power down alarm                   :  Off
    Tx data not ready alarm                   :  Off
    Tx not ready alarm                        :  Off
    Tx laser fault alarm                      :  Off
    Tx CDR loss of lock alarm                 :  Off
    Rx not ready alarm                        :  Off
    Rx loss of signal alarm                   :  Off
    Rx CDR loss of lock alarm                 :  Off
    Laser bias current high alarm threshold   :  85.000 mA
    Laser bias current low alarm threshold    :  2.500 mA
    Laser bias current high warning threshold :  72.000 mA
    Laser bias current low warning threshold  :  5.000 mA
    Laser output power high alarm threshold   :  3.1620 mW / 5.00 dBm
    Laser output power low alarm threshold    :  0.5010 mW / -3.00 dBm
    Laser output power high warning threshold :  1.9950 mW / 3.00 dBm
    Laser output power low warning threshold  :  0.7940 mW / -1.00 dBm
    Module temperature high alarm threshold   :  73 degrees C / 163 degrees F
    Module temperature low alarm threshold    :  -8 degrees C / 18 degrees F
    Module temperature high warning threshold :  70 degrees C / 158 degrees F
    Module temperature low warning threshold  :  -5 degrees C / 23 degrees F
    Laser rx power high alarm threshold       :  0.3981 mW / -4.00 dBm
    Laser rx power low alarm threshold        :  0.0012 mW / -29.21 dBm
    Laser rx power high warning threshold     :  0.2511 mW / -6.00 dBm
    Laser rx power low warning threshold      :  0.0019 mW / -27.21 dBm

Other one:

mx10-2> show interfaces diagnostics optics xe-1/2/0
Physical interface: xe-1/2/0
    Laser bias current                        :  25.205 mA
    Laser output power                        :  1.4110 mW / 1.50 dBm
    Module temperature                        :  29 degrees C / 84 degrees F
    Laser rx power                            :  0.0221 mW / -16.56 dBm