[j-nsp] instance-specific filters for VPLS BUM/flood filtering

Addy Mathur addy.mathur at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 12:19:13 EST 2012

Folks:

When Trio MPCs were released, original behavior pertaining to policer
behavior on VPLS instances was different from that observed on I-CHIP DPCs
(as has been uncovered in this thread).  This was changed via PR/674408,
which should now be externally viewable.  It changes the default Trio MPC
behavior to be more in line with I-CHIP DPC default.

https://prsearch.juniper.net/InfoCenter/index?page=prcontent&id=PR674408

Regards,
Addy.