[j-nsp] Fwd: mx480 to mx240 port channel ae

Mohammad Khalil eng.mssk at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 03:56:13 EST 2012

Hi all , the issue is that upload traffic is load balanced but the download
is not
The traffic passing through the aggregate is Layer 4 traffic
I have configured hashing on Layer 3 and Layer 4 from the mx480 side
on the ex4200 side am getting prompted that the hashing is not supported ,
does anyone know if there is a specific image on the EX4200 that supports
hashing ?
Your input is highly appreciated

>>> Mohammad