[j-nsp] Fw: L2 Circuits accross domains

Krasimir Avramski krasi at smartcom.bg
Tue Nov 20 11:17:02 EST 2012

Hi,

Can you share the output of:

show route table inet.3  5.1.1.2    (ASN1234)
show route table inet.3 5.1.1.1      (ASN 4321)
show ldp database l2circuit       --   on both PEs

Alex, imho redistributing ldp through egress-policy wouldn't stitch mpls
transport (assume LDP) b/w remote PEs(domains).
Using ldp peering b/w ASBRs (since IGP is redistributed) should be enough
since LDP downstream unsolicited with ordered control is default for J/C.

Best Regards,
Krasi