[j-nsp] Problem with 802.1p/802.1q priority values and MX / EX4200

Sebastian Wiesinger juniper-nsp at ml.karotte.org
Thu Nov 22 12:28:01 EST 2012

* Nick Kritsky <nick.kritsky at gmail.com> [2012-11-22 18:15]:
> Judging on previous experience, I would blame EX, not MX. :)
> But just to be sure - can you add input counter filters to EX interface
> connected to MX? Just to be 100% sure that packets are coming in without
> weird 802.1p

Hi,

I did that (see my first mail) and it DOES show packets with weird
802.1p coming in from the MX. But the same counter on the MX outgoing
interface does NOT show these packets (they are instead having a
802.1p field of 000 when outgoing, which is what I expected).

Regards

Sebastian

--
GPG Key: 0x93A0B9CE (F4F6 B1A3 866B 26E9 450A  9D82 58A2 D94A 93A0 B9CE)
            -- Terry Pratchett, The Fifth Elephant