[j-nsp] SRX100 for dual 100M uplink routing network in packetmode.

Caillin Bathern caillinb at commtelns.com
Wed Nov 28 07:43:26 EST 2012

Hi Mike,

I must disagree here, although I never verified it myself a Juniper
Engineer I know did show me some in production configurations showing
MPLS over GRE over IPSec on a single branch router (I think J not SRX)
so it is possible.  This was on 10.3R1.9.  You must use the lt-0/0/0
interface to send the GRE packets into a separate virtual router for
encryption/transport over IPSec as this clears the packet-mode flag.

Cheers,
Caillin