[j-nsp] Number of logical interfaces for EX switches

Emil Katzarski ekatzarski at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 03:57:41 EDT 2012

Hi Troy,

Unfortunately it is not so simple. There are 4096 VLAN IDs and you can
create that many VLANs in the system doing L2 bridging on them. If it is
possible to assign an operational IP interface on each of them is subject
of availability of another resource called IFL's. I don't know how many
IFL's are there in an EX3200.

Anibody with an idea?