[j-nsp] Switch EX4200 doing broadcast for all ports from multicast traffic

Jeff Wheeler jsw at inconcepts.biz
Sat Oct 20 03:58:44 EDT 2012

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 9:36 PM, Giuliano Medalha
<giuliano at wztech.com.br> wrote:
> We have 4 x EX4200 (4200-24F and EX4200-48T) running 12.1R3.5 code
> connected using Virtual Chassis configuration.

That's brave.  Perhaps you should consider running a version of Junos
that is less disasterous.  JTAC would recommend 11.4R5.5 as of this
week.  We have yet to have good results from any 12.x release on
EX3200/EX4200.
http://kb.juniper.net/InfoCenter/index?page=content&id=KB21476&actp=RSS

--
Jeff S Wheeler <jsw at inconcepts.biz>
Sr Network Operator  /  Innovative Network Concepts