[j-nsp] MX5 to MX80 virtual chassis feature

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+junipernsp at eintellego.net
Mon Oct 22 09:05:32 EDT 2012

>From what I heard at the SE Summit, never.  It was just too difficult to do
with a single RE, so they have dumped it.

But, there is another product coming which is similar, but will be able to
do it from the start.

This is all conjecture and hearsay ;-)
*

*
*Skeeve Stevens, CEO - *eintellego Pty Ltd
skeeve at eintellego.net ; www.eintellego.net

Phone: 1300 753 383; Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeeve

facebook.com/eintellego ;  <http://twitter.com/networkceoau>
linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net

The Experts Who The Experts Call