[j-nsp] Juniper MX5 vs Brocade CER

Gavin Henry ghenry at suretec.co.uk
Mon Oct 22 15:45:21 EDT 2012

> I think you should check out the new MX book then. You'll be surprised at
> the amount of shell commands. The architecture chapter does cover a day in
> the life of a packet on all of the major MPCs.

Just bought the PDF! I'm almost finished the other Junos O'Reilly
books on Safari (but
have also bought the PDFs) and think it's brilliant the authors are on
this list too!

Thanks,

Gavin.

P.S. Just got our ASN and IPv6 space last last week and loving Junos!
They get routed this Wed!

--
Kind Regards,

Gavin Henry.
Managing Director.

T +44 (0) 1224 279484
M +44 (0) 7930 323266
F +44 (0) 1224 824887
E ghenry at suretec.co.uk

Open Source. Open Solutions(tm).

http://www.suretecsystems.com/

Suretec Systems is a limited company registered in Scotland. Registered
number: SC258005. Registered office: 24 Cormack Park, Rothienorman, Inverurie,
Aberdeenshire, AB51 8GL.

Subject to disclaimer at http://www.suretecgroup.com/disclaimer.html

Do you know we have our own VoIP provider called SureVoIP? See
http://www.surevoip.co.uk

Did you see our API? http://www.surevoip.co.uk/api