[j-nsp] Experience with EX2500

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+junipernsp at eintellego.net
Wed Oct 24 08:09:50 EDT 2012

It is basically and IBM/BNT switch.  Solid pedigree.

Why not 4500/4550?

The 4550 price is barely more than the 4550 32 port SFP+ where the EX2500
is 24 port SFP+

Stick with the ex4550 in my opinion - Junos is easier than an OEM bit of
kit.

This isn't anti-IBM, where partners with them, and they have some serious
kit that kicks ass, but the EX2500 isn't one of them ;-)
*

*
*Skeeve Stevens, CEO - *eintellego Pty Ltd
skeeve at eintellego.net ; www.eintellego.net

Phone: 1300 753 383; Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeeve

facebook.com/eintellego ;  <http://twitter.com/networkceoau>
linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco – IBM - Brocade - Cloud
-----
Check out our Juniper promotion website for Oct/Nov!  eintellego.mx
Free Apple products during this promotion!!!