[j-nsp] L4-L7 and SSL offload switch

Frank Sweetser fs at WPI.EDU
Wed Oct 24 12:33:22 EDT 2012

I don't believe that Juniper has anything in that product space, but we've
been very happy with a set of A10 load balancers we recently rolled out.  They
have all the features we needed, and for way less money than F5.

Frank Sweetser fs at wpi.edu    |  For every problem, there is a solution that
Manager of Network Operations   |  is simple, elegant, and wrong.
Worcester Polytechnic Institute |           - HL Mencken