[j-nsp] Http/1.1 404 to block on juniper Srx (Humair Ali)

Humair Ali humair at premier.com.pk
Thu Oct 25 03:07:37 EDT 2012

That seems to be the idea but i want to block server responding to client with mentioned message  keeping in mind that this is a web server and normally is first wave of attack from attacker which cuz server to respond so many time with this message. Actually this message tell client that requested page is unavailable on the server.

Thanks
Humair Ali

Sent from my iPhone