[j-nsp] L2L SRX - Linux

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Fri Oct 26 13:38:15 EDT 2012

Lookup route-based VPN's at Juniper's site, that will give you
everything you need for that side.  For the Linux side the details
depend on your distro, but in general it's simple and straight
forward, just remember to turn on ip_forward and setup firewall rules
appropriately (by default f/ex you'll be able to route packets into
the VPN from anywhere...source routed packets = bad in this case)

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 6:35 AM, bizza <bizzam at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I need to configure a lan 2 lan vpn between a srx and a rhel server.
> There is anything I need to know before starting?
> Does anyone has a production l2l and could share the config snippet?
>
> Regards
> Marco

into trouble of all kinds."
-- Samuel Butler