[j-nsp] inline-jflow

moki vomoki at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 04:02:05 EDT 2012

Actually I thought of something
I have another router which is connected to the MPC on the problematic
router . I will configure the source interface address with this interface
on the MPC and configure static route toward specific destination of the
flow server to this another router which has also fxp which is connected to
the OOB network .
In this case the jflow traffic will go via valid interface(located on the
MPC) to the other router , the other router will forward this traffic via
his FXP interface...