[j-nsp] mpls lsp mapping

Vladislav A. VASILEV vladislavavasilev at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 07:48:41 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I have a requirement that all prefixes coming from various PE routers in my
AS get mapped to a "default" LSP. The "default" term is after any other
terms I have for mapping various services to statically routed LSPs.

-    term DEFAULT_FROM_10.10.10.10 {
-        from {
-            protocol bgp;
-            next-hop 10.10.10.10;
-        }
-        then {
-            install-nexthop strict lsp to-10.10.10.10;
-            accept;
-        }
-    }

JunOS documentation (
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos10.0/information-products/topic-collections/config-guide-policy/policy-configuring-match-conditions-in-routing-policy-terms.html)
says:

*next-hop address - Next-hop address or addresses specified in the routing
information for a particular route. For BGP routes, matches are performed
against each protocol next hop.

*This seems to be not working and I was wondering if any of you had come
across the same problem.

Thanks,
Vladislav