[j-nsp] Twinax direct attach cables coming loose?

Morgan McLean wrx230 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 17:35:08 EDT 2012

Is anybody having issues with twinax / DAC cables from juniper staying
secure? We run redundant L2 links just about everywhere so this hasn't
caused down time, but at least 7-8 times I've had a link to a switch go
down, usually at our core, and we barely nudge it inward and the link comes
back up.

I like the DAC cables but I'm starting to get a little nervous with them
being so sensitive. Its going between EX3300 switches and the 40 port 10gig
card for the 8208.

Anyone else experience this? Any solutions?

Morgan