[j-nsp] DHCP option 82 under "forwarding-options helpers bootp"configuration

Alex Arseniev alex.arseniev at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 12:40:31 EDT 2012

Hello there,
"forwarding-options helpers bootp" is not DHCP relay, it is a different
feature although they both use same socket.
To insert option 82, you need "forwarding-option dhcp-relay" feature which
requires a license.
BOOTP helper and dhcp-relay|dhcp-local-server cannot be configured together
( see above).
dhcp-relay and dhcp-local-server can be configured together in different
VRs/VRFs.
Thanks
Alex