[j-nsp] How to see contatining section ?

Atif Saleem malik.atif.saleem at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 09:30:36 EDT 2012

Just my 2cents. You can also do the following.

show configuration | match super-user | display inheritance | except ##

or

show configuration | match super-user | display set

or just

show configuration | match "user marge" | display set

show configuration | match "user marge" | display inheritance | except ##

Best

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 5:40 PM, Per Granath <per.granath at gcc.com.cy> wrote:
> I would typically do:
>
> show | display set | match super-user
>
> Which would give you:
>
> set system login user marge class super-user
>
> Then I would copy/paste part of that line, and do:
>
> show system login user marge
>

> Perhaps there's a smarter way, or perhaps someone has written an op-script for it....
> BTW, the '| display set' is typed with 3 keys only '|ds', and command completion does the rest...

Atif