[j-nsp] SRX240 Source Natting

Spam spam-me at fioseurope.net
Fri Sep 28 04:58:21 EDT 2012

Thanks for the info, I can get NAT working when using the ext interface/ip
as the egress type, but when I try to use a Nat pool with the same address
range as the
interface IP, it doesn't work.

Ext. Interface IP is: 59.1.1.1/24  and Nat Pool using 59.1.1.5/24 to
59.1.1.6/24
Have also tried 59.1.1.5/32 to 59.1.1.6/32 which also doesn't work.

Spammy