[j-nsp] Best route reflector platform

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Sun Apr 14 12:48:27 EDT 2013

On Monday, February 25, 2013 07:20:46 PM Phil Mayers wrote:

> This depends on routing table size; we manage with an M7i
> on RE-400, but we've only got ~14k routes in the RIB!

The M7i/M10i does have a 4GB RE (RE-1800X1), but I never did
get a chance to try it out. Besides, it might still be
costly (albeit cheaper than the M120 which can only do 4GB
as well anyway).

There's also the fact that Juniper will likely cease support
for the M7i/M10i at some point. So, YMMV.

Mark.