[j-nsp] VC-port over Ethernet

Nick Kritsky nick.kritsky at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 03:41:09 EDT 2013

Thanks. Just to clarify - I am actually trying to prevent this from
happening.
EX-3300 have ports xe-0/1/2 and xe-0/1/3 put in VC-port mode by default. So
I wonder if two fresh, brand new EX-3300 can form VC when they are plugged
into upstream 4550 using vc-ports.
This can explain some strange behavior i was observing recently, but I was
too busy fixing it, so I didn't run much tests.
I plan to setup small lab for that. I will let you know of the outcome.

nick