[j-nsp] VC-port over Ethernet

Graham Brown juniper-nsp at grahambrown.info
Tue Apr 16 21:41:29 EDT 2013

Nick,

Let us know the results of your testing.

However you can disable the default by issuing the below two commands:
request virtual-chassis vc-port delete pic-slot 1 port 2
request virtual-chassis vc-port delete pic-slot 1 port 3

HTH,
Graham

Graham Brown
Twitter - @mountainrescuer <https://twitter.com/#!/mountainrescuer>