[j-nsp] RSVP Sessions

Christopher E. Brown chris.brown at acsalaska.net
Thu Apr 18 16:09:13 EDT 2013

We are running a stats interval of 5 minutes, adjust thresh of 5% limit
3 and an optimize timer of 3600.

In other words...  Look for a better path once per hour, if three 5
minute intervals are > 5% over auto-bw LSP reservation attempt to adjust
LSP reservation upwards and re-path if needed.

Been running that way on M and now MX since about 2006