[j-nsp] next-hop driving me crazy

Eric Krichbaum eric at telic.us
Fri Apr 26 12:14:39 EDT 2013

Thanks everyone.  The policy straight to discard works for me, just annoyed
me.  I really didn't want to apply a knob (similar to the disable connected
check on cisco) to do it.  Trying to make these policies the same has proven
an interesting exercise and at least now I am aware of the knobs to make it
do the other.

Eric