[j-nsp] SRX1400 opinions

Tim Eberhard xmin0s at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 13:29:02 EDT 2013

Srx's have replication issues with large routing environments. Duplicating two full feeds to the redundant peer will take a looooong time. In some testing many hours.

With that said the 1400 can do it. Just keep that one major caveat in mind when you want clustered fail over.

Hope this helps,
-Tim Eberhard