[j-nsp] Captive Portal configuration on MX platform

Dan White dwhite at olp.net
Mon Apr 29 11:01:34 EDT 2013

We are beginning the process of retiring an old Lokbox captive portal
server, and would like to move that functionality to our MX 480.

I'm finding the online documentation to be difficult to parse.

Would someone be willing to share an example configuration? Our primary
goal is to redirect wifi users to a sign in page (authenticated against a
RADIUS server) before obtaining internet access.

Thank You,
--
Dan White
BTC Broadband