[j-nsp] Screenos 2 Junos

R S dim0sal at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 6 02:49:57 EDT 2013

Are you telling me that can change from each different Junos version ?
Are there any official statement by Juniper somewhere ?

Tks

Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 07:37:17 +0100
Subject: Re: [j-nsp] Screenos 2 Junos
From: mark at deimark.net
To: dim0sal at hotmail.com
CC: juniper-nsp at puck.nether.net

It depends on the versions you are looking at.
As far as I know there can be a few  differences in timers and defaults. I got hit a few years ago with screen defaults where junos had a more strict set if values than the old screenos box.
If you can load  the junos image on another box and review the numbers.
HTH
Mark Menzies

sent via mobile device, please excuse errors