[j-nsp] Config archive subtleties

Jensen Tyler JTyler at fiberutilities.com
Wed Aug 7 12:32:57 EDT 2013

RANCID? - http://www.shrubbery.net/rancid/

Works for us and you can monitor multiple vendors gear.

Jensen Tyler
Sr Engineering Manager
Fiberutilities Group, LLC

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.