[j-nsp] Config archive subtleties

Misak Khachatryan m.khachatryan at gnc.am
Wed Aug 7 15:53:46 EDT 2013

I would recommend NOC project, an open source OSS/BSS. It has many goodies, works with lot of hardware.

http://www.nocproject.org

I use it for bunch of Cisco's, Juniper's and D-Link switches for config archivation, as IP address management with integrated DNS support and lot of other stuff.

Sent from my iPad