[j-nsp] trouble setting up link agg between clustered SRX 550 and Cisco 6509

Andy Litzinger Andy.Litzinger at theplatform.com
Fri Aug 16 11:37:50 EDT 2013

Hi Per,
  thanks for your suggestion.  I've set it up this way because I'm following this kb: https://kb.juniper.net/InfoCenter/index?page=content&id=KB22474

it's not exactly apples to apples since I'm not connecting to an EX and I'm connecting to two switches instead of one, but I don't think those details matter in this case.

Also, several people have pointed out that in the config I posted I had a difference with the channel mode (active vs passive) on the cisco side between the two ports I'm trying to aggregate.  I apologize- that is just the state I left it in during troubleshooting.  you'll note that the second interface, 8/2, is also actually shutdown in the config I posted.  I have tried setting both to active and both to passive with no luck.

-andy