[j-nsp] Netconf for VCP - EX4550

Giuliano Medalha giuliano at wztech.com.br
Sun Aug 18 21:08:18 EDT 2013

There is no option for:

show interface queue vcp-x/y/z

It does not support it.

I think that the following KB solved the problem for EX8208 and
EX4200/4500/4550:

http://kb.juniper.net/InfoCenter/index?page=content&id=KB27711&actp=RSS

Thanks a lot,

Giuliano

WZTECH is registered trademark of WZTECH NETWORKS.
Copyright © 2013 WZTECH NETWORKS. All Rights Reserved.

The information transmitted in this email message and any attachments are
solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any review,
transmission,  dissemination or other use of this information is
the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer, including
any copies.