[j-nsp] IP Monitoring/Tracking (SLA) on high end SRX

Pavel Lunin plunin at senetsy.ru
Wed Aug 21 23:21:47 EDT 2013

Some folks used to be happy with this event script + RPM probes (though I
myself hate to rely on scripts):

Event script:
http://senetsy.livejournal.com/5093.html

More realistic RPM-probe example:
http://senetsy.livejournal.com/5262.html

Feel free to just ignore the Russian text in the blog (nothing really
important).

--
Pavel Lunin
Senetsy,