[j-nsp] SRX110H2-VA temperature sitting at 67c

Graham Brown juniper-nsp at grahambrown.info
Fri Aug 23 22:07:11 EDT 2013

Hi Gavin,

I have a box sat on my desk and it's running a similar temperature:
admin at GB-DESK-TEST-UNIT> show chassis routing-engine
Routing Engine status:
    Temperature                 65 degrees C / 149 degrees F

This is running 12.1X44-D20.3.

HTH,
Graham

On 24 August 2013 09:46, Gavin Henry <ghenry at suretec.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Just got one of these in for OoB management and noted it's sitting at
> around 67 Celsius on a lab test bench with lots of space around it in a not
> really hot room.
>
> On latest 12.1X too. Others seeing this? When it goes to the DC I'm sure it
> will be cooler due to Airton,  but all its doing is ADSL and a few ipsec
> inbound tunnels.
>
> Cheers.

Graham Brown
Twitter - @mountainrescuer <https://twitter.com/#!/mountainrescuer>